Today’s brides are always on the lookout for makeup styles that will help them to be the bride of the century. If your big day is close and you’re looking for that special look that will inspire your guests to break out in songs, singing praises about your beauty, consider the following three wedding makeup styles.
Also, Read A Senior’s Guide to Prom Makeup
The Natural Bridal Look
Today’s brides look for wedding makeup styles that focus on accentuating their features without going overboard. If you want your own beauty to shine, consider this natural look.
1. Prep your skin by applying a waterproof, smudge-proof foundation, and concealer. If you want the best results, consider using airbrush makeup. This revolutionary line of airbrush cosmetics will provide you with both high coverage and long-lasting effects.
2. Dab a matte bronzer onto your cheekbones and blend it towards your nose.
3. Sweep an eye shadow color that is a few shades lighter than your skin tone onto your eyelids. Start at your lash line and blend all the way to your brow bone.
4. Use a dark-colored eye pencil to line your upper and lower lashes. Afterward, soften the line by smudging it with the back of your pencil.
5. Curl your lashes; then apply two coats of volumizing mascara.
6. Line your lips and fill them with a beige or pink-colored lip color.
The Dramatic Bridal Look
Because dramatic styles are in fashion, you should consider using dramatic wedding makeup styles. To get this look, follow these steps:
1. Before your airbrush, or regular foundation, dries, apply a light maroon shade on the area under your cheekbones. This will help you define your face and accentuate your features.
2. For blush, dust a soft plum shade onto your cheeks and then buff the color gently.
3. Apply a dark maroon shade on your eyelids, starting from your lash line to your brow bone.
4. Use a dark plum eye pencil to line your upper and lower lashes, and then smudge the line with a dash of eye shadow.
5. Apply mascara on both your upper and lower lashes.
6. Create bold lips by lining them with a dark plum liner, and finally, color your lips with a matching shade of lipstick.
The Romantic Bridal Look
As a bride, who is marrying the man she loves, you may be looking for wedding makeup style that will show off your romantic side. In this case, you should consider a romantic bridal look. Here is how you can get it:
1. Before your foundation dries, apply a dark pink blush under your cheekbones to define your face.
2. Dust a lighter shade of pink onto your cheekbones for a natural blush. Make sure to concentrate the color onto the apple of your cheeks.
3. Use ivory eye shadow on your brow bone to highlight your eyes and a biscuit-colored eyeshade on top of your lids.
4. Line your eyes with a dark pencil. Making sure to stay close to your lash line.
5. Apply mascara generously on both your top and bottom lashes.
6. Line and fill your lips with a peach or light bronze shade, and then dab on a bit of gloss.
So, which of these wedding makeup styles would be perfect for your wedding day?